Saturday, September 12, 2009

Four Line Friday Pose - Do you Remember?

Four Line Friday Pose from Marc's Blog.
Do you Remember?

September 11, 2001
Our eight year old daughter came into the bedroom and said, “Daddy, there’s something wrong with the TV, the same thing is on every channel.” My husband got up and I laid there half asleep. I jumped out of bed and walked to the living room when I heard, “If you’re just joining us we are seeing the World Trade Center and it appears that a plane has crashed into the building.” As the horror before us unfolded over the next hours I felt that I should cry but instead I could only sit there numb, mesmerized by shocking disbelief.

Salynne ©2009

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I remember that day vividly..I was at work when it all happened and there was a huge TV in the lunch area where many of gathered and watch in shock and disbelief of what just happened. I can't believe its been 8 years since that horrible 9/11 day.

    ReplyDelete