Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Reprieve in Kamloops

It's been a crazy week and a lot of things have happened, including taking my daughter to the doctor for more tests. She was finally diagnosed with a syndrome that is rare in children and teenagers. It's called Mal de Dubarquement and is a condition that makes you feel as though you are constantly on a boat. Thankfully it is not life-threatening but something that she will have to live with.
Our family is also in the middle of renovations so my daughter and I have run away from home to beautiful Kamloops. Today we enjoyed culture at their annual festival called Art in Park and for the rest of the week we are planning on reading, writing and relaxing. I've got my camera so will take some photos and perhaps blog about the area and what I've seen.


Salynne ©2009

1 comment:

  1. Aahhh..Kamloops, I can see why you love it there..It was hard to come home yesterday as I miss Kamloops already. When I am there, all my concerns "melt" away into the past.

    ReplyDelete