Sunday, February 14, 2010

Revelations....

Today is a big day--I'm revealing something that I have not done so before and that is why this blog is entitled Revelations; although it is in no way related to anything biblical. My original intent was to use the term Coming out of the Closet but that has too many other connotations as well.

As you know from my blogs I have indicated some things about myself such as the fact that I work at BC Children's Hospital, I had a daughter who died twelve years ago and I am a published author. Since I became involved with the Closet Writers group at C&W and since starting this blog most everything has been done under by pen name, Salynne.

The book that the Batten Disease Association published about my daughter lists my real name as author. Up until recently I have wanted to keep these parts of my life separate and my identity to others, except friends, private. Today when I visited the Facebook Page that I set up for the book I was delighted to see that there were over 200 "friends". I invited them to read Wilde Tide Blog as a way of following what is going on in my life now and I decided that also meant that it was time to introduce you to my published book "Forever Special Friends" and its website.

Forever Special Friends



© Salynne

No comments:

Post a Comment