Monday, April 26, 2010

Setting Up a Blog - Tips

One month from now I'm going to be celebrating the one year annivarsary of writing Wilde Tide. I haven't always been as consistent as I would've liked, I've jumped all over the place as far as topics but I have truly enjoyed the discipline of writing that this blog has brought into my life.


Along the way I've learned a few things about blogging, although most have been learned the hard way, through trial and error. For example, I just recently realized the power and ease of writing a large number of postings and scheduling them in advance. This is just one of the many great tips that Elizabeth Spann Craig, author of the blog, Mystery Writing is Murder advises in her posting:


Mystery Writing is Murder: Setting Up a Blog


Salynne ©2010

2 comments:

  1. Happy "one year blogging" anniversary! Thanks for letting us reader "peer" into your thoughts. I have truly enjoyed reading your blogs and always look forward to the next...."Has Salynne posted a new blog today? What is she gonna right about today?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I see that I made 2 typos in my comment above..oh well.

    ReplyDelete