Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Blogger Block Rears its Ugly Head

Blogger Block seems to have reared its ugly head; its been one week since I've posted.
Don't get me wrong, its not writers block. I've been writing other things, in fact I've been working on and editing several pieces that I intend to submit for publication. My most intersting project this past week has been my work on a Round Robin created by our writing group. The story has become rather unweildy and so I'm working on a summary of events & character descriptions. Once that is done we will then have to decide how it ends and what we are going to do with it.
I haven't however been inspired by the computer screen. Today on my way home from work I had a brillant flash of something I should write. Of course, since I was in the middle of traffic and couldn't find a pen I didn't make a note of it and then life took over when I got home and now I have absolutely no idea what that fabulous topic was all about.
It will probably come to me at 2am this morning and I will keep a pen & paper beside the bed; then there should be a flurry of blogging over the next few days. At least let's hope that happens....

Salynne ©2009

No comments:

Post a Comment