Thursday, August 20, 2009

One Minute Writer Prompt: Odd Tree


Today's Writing Prompt: Odd plant

If you could plant something non-living and make it grow (such as planting a dollar and growing a money tree), what would you plant?

Even before I read the other comments I knew my answer and then Jeff said what I was thinking.

Jeff D'Antonio said...
Love. I know that's corny and obvious, but if there's one thing this world needs more of, it's love. If we could plant some in the ground, add a little water and make it grow, just think about what a beautiful world this could be.

Salynne said.....
I'm with Jeff. If we could eat the fruit of Love and have that emotion become an integral part of our being what a different earth we would live on and what better people we would all be.



Salynne ©2009

No comments:

Post a Comment