Friday, May 1, 2009

The Beginning

I am a writer and I have something to say.
This is The Beginning-my first blog.

Why Wilde Tide, you ask?
It's simple.
Thoughts rush to me like waves that crowd over each other on their dance to the shore;
at times the current goes out on my inner musings and the beach seems empty and bare.
Quite often, like an unstoppable tide that washes over everything in its path, I must work quickly to get what is in my head down on paper.

I want to share with you the waters of my soul, my writing--
the droplets,
the gentle ripples of my calm ocean,
the waves that swell and rise into a crest,
and
the wild powerful breakers pushed by the squalls of life that finally smash into the rocks, only to disappear into foam and nothingness.

Welcome to my ocean.
Welcome to Wilde Tide.

No comments:

Post a Comment